Friday, January 11, 2013

May be time to end the blog

I am just so frustrated with this blog sight and as much as I wanted to get back in the swing of it I may need to just delete and move on to something else.

I cannot post comments to my friends.
Now I cannot even post photos unless I download an ap and use my phone OR send my photos through some website to load here.

Just too much of a waste of my time.

So my friends..........it's been lovely but I am done with this crappy site.  It has been nothing but a headache for so long.  I may just swing over to another site and use that to store my photos.  Tipod or something like that I think it's called.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to post where you are moving your blog to. I love reading about your quilting, and life in general.

    ReplyDelete