Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ok I must be blind

Ok I must be blind.  I just tried posting to other dashboards and those irritating boxes that you have to type in to prove you are not a robot still is not working for me.

So to all my blogger friends, I am up to date on reading and admiring but after trying, yet again, to repeatedly type in those "words" just to be told it didn't work is on my ever loving last nerve.  I have been doing this for YEARS with no issues and all of a sudden it does not work????????? 

Can you tell my frustrations???????????  I can read the words but it tells me I am not enterint them correctly..............REALLY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So I love all the posts.  I love seeing what everyone is up to.  I just can't tell you because the blocks are too strong for some reason.  All I know is I am done trying because I seem to be the only one having the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment