Monday, August 27, 2012

Ignored Blog

So my little blog has felt a little ignored lately. Now that I have more free time on my hands it's time to get back into the swing of things.  My son moved out as fast as he moved in, which leaves me with a mess to clean up  but that's ok.  I think I might like my sewing room upstairs, however I do miss the babies!!!  Though I don't miss toys all over the place.  I didn't think I would get attached that fast.
Anyway, moving things around allowed me to take stock of projects I have in the works as well as make the executive decision to toss unwanted projects or better yet, dismantle them.  All items needing sandwiched and quilted are in a stack.  All projects are on containers and on the shelf.  Fabric is a whole other issue.  Not sure what to do with all of it it.  I have available space again in the family room and basement so maybe it will get stored down there???  not sure yet.

All I know is fall will be here soon and I love doing my handquilting at that time so I need to take stock and get things in gear.  I plan to hammer out some UFO's soon.....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I am starting to get back into blogging and quilting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...glad to be back and hope to keep my promise to myself. This is such a great place to document our labor of love.

    ReplyDelete