Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rainy Saturday

I have a Saturday to myself.  I am back from a rather much needed time away.  No major plans for the day.  Hunter kept me company last night so after returning him home to mommy and daddy it is time for me to catch up on e-mails and household chores.  I REALLY need to tidy up the basement.  Most of the Christmas stuff was just tossed during such a busy time so now I need to put things back in their respective places.  It also looks like a shelf of things I have boxed up is leaning so that needs to be dealt with.

Some time in the sewing room is also planned.  July always makes me think of Christmas and plans of making gift items runs through my mind.........rarely do they get made but the ideas are there.  Maybe this year??????

No comments:

Post a Comment