Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Happenings

The spaghetti sauce is simmering.....well when I checked on it it was boiling, now it's simmering :-)
I always make a large batch, will have some for lunches this week, the rest will go in the freezer for a later dinner with friends.......makes dinner less fussy that way!!

Well I did it, I was sweating with Richard Simmons this morning and it was FUN!!  For so long I have been buying and giving away exercise DVD's that I just could not get into.  I LOVE his tapes and plan to get a few more from the library.  Now mind you, I have NO dance rhythm but it was fun and who cares how silly you look when no one is watching.

I spent the better part of the afternoon with the grandbabies so I think instead of venturing to the quilt studio I will watch a movie and work on a baby afghan that needs to be done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment