Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Catch Up Day

Hunter just left with daddy so it's time for grandma to head to the sewing room.  I was not sure what project I want to work because the never ending organization is still on my mind.  In light of that I think I will just heat up the iron and work on scrap management.  I have no major plans for the day so the hair is in a sort of pony tail, sweats on on, the DVR is loaded and the teapot is hot........time to sort, iron and cut down some scraps.  What I normally do is make a "kit" when working through the scrap totes so I will need to decide which project I want to kit up next...........what oh what oh wondering minds will it be?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mags, I've awarded you the Liebster Blog award for those with under 200 followers. Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete