Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The end of December 2011

It's hard to believe that 2011 is almost over.  I think we all know what made the year go so fast so I just won't repeat myself but I am happy to report the doc let Ed start walking with one crutch last week, it hurts but that's expected, we go back to the doc this Thursday 12/29 and if all is still well his final surgery will be scheduled and life will get back to some kind of normal ....yeah!!!

Anyway, I did find the time to finish a lap quilt for a Christmas gift.  I like how it turned out.  Christmas was wonderful this year.  I was surrounded by most of the people I love dearly...some too far away but still in my heart.

My goal for 2012 is to organize (yes again) my sewing room and possibly even let go of more items I am not using or have not used in some time.   I REALLY need to get my UFO's in some kind of order and get them completed.

Today is lounge and enjoy my last day off of work.  We were closed Monday and Tuesday which was much needed time off.  Today I am cleaning the DVR of movies that I have not had time to watch, drink some hot tea and/or hot cocoa and work on a crochet afghan for my son's girlfriends birthday that is in about 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment