Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time with friends

It was so nice to be able to spend some time with Vickie while she is here and cannot wait for more time.  She is very busy with visiting family and friends but it is nice to have her "home" for awhile.  We went to sit with my sleeping grandchildren for awhile so Kristin to go to Joe's work for an early Thanksgiving lunch.  Lunch for us afterwards was at Max & Erma's...yummm I have not had their chicken tortilla soup in ages...not to mention the fried pickle chips...yummo!!

Then of course we were off to The Glass Thimble.  Too much money was left behind at that store but ohhhhh did I get the cutest pattern for a Christmas wall hanging.  I cannot wait to start cutting the pieces for it....will be sure to post pictures as I go :-)

Ok...off to get some work done.  Not much more to go on the Toldeo project....time to buckle down, stop procrastinating and get it done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment