Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday updates

Well I have already lapsed on my "design wall Sunday".  I am behind :-(   One picture is of rows A&B of Dear Jane.  I planned to have more done over the weekend but that didn't happen.......and it's OK.  I also managed to purchase about 6 yards of neutrals (we can alway use them...right???)  The price was too good to pass up. And well..........I also bought about 7 yards of Civil War repos but the price was too good as well.  All purchases were $2.29-$2.99 a yard.  Just could not leave them behind.   I also came home to some yummy strawberries on my plants.  They are starting to populate and ripen.  Just enough for my cereal in the mornings.........or at night.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jane is looking great...keep at it..you'll love it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete