Sunday, April 24, 2011

April showers

Are bringing early flowers......my attempt at humor.  Well Ms. Shaylie Jo (granddaughter) made her appearance to our family on 4/21/2011...weighing in at 8.1 pounds and 20.5 inches long.  She is a beauty...yes I am pretty partial.

Not much in the quilt arena has been completed but I am starting to work on some WIP's to get the progression moving along.  I even went down to the quilt room and organized a bit.  I can walk through the room which was a disaster after Christmas and the little family matters but it is now clean.  The cutting table has a few items cluttering it that I need to either pack away for later use or donate to a charity garage sale..then life will begin again.

Pics are posted below.  I am still toting yarn projects along on various trips I need to make.  The afgan will go to a friend of mine for her birthday.  The other pics are of the new family member :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how precious, Mags. Congratulations on this newest addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete