Friday, December 31, 2010

Jan 2011 Mystery Fabric

These are the fabrics I have chosen to possibly be in the Ohio Quilters New Year 2011 Mystery Quilt.  I really wanted to do scrappy to "bust that stash" but I found these fall fabrics while tidying up yesterday.  I have always wanted a fall quilt but for some reason have never made one.

I have not yet started to cut my strips because I am still deciding what to do.  I think planned will win out as it is out of the norm for me and I want to use this fabric in something.  The goal this year is actually two fall quilts.  One for couch snuggling and one for the bed.  The other one I will make will be in batiks I have been collecting as well as some I snagged from Ann Fry's stash when she so generously allowed me to go through her lovely fabrics.  A piece her and a piece there with what I have I think will net me a nice snuggle quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I like your fabrics. I am sure, whatever pattern Carolyn has for us, they will look great in it.

    ReplyDelete