Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nothing much going on

Nothing new to report.  I think I am FINALLY done traveling for the month which is a good thing because it's the end of the month.  I planned so many get aways that I was gone every weekend.  My house needs cleaned and stuff needs put away.  I think my sewing machine will be able to stay put until Spring.......no retreats planned for awhile........though more weekend (non quilting) get aways will happen I am certain.
I do have all the blocks done for my stack-n-wack but too pooped to take a pic to post right now.
Time to do some laundry and catch up on some programs DVR'd............

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Margaret, done with Retreats till 2011, they are so much fun..Have a fun evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much fun as it is to go away on Retreats, it is also nice coming home again. I hope things around here will settle down a bit so I can spend some time with my sewing machine again, before it feels too neglected. LOL

    ReplyDelete