Saturday, July 10, 2010

VACATION

Ohhhhhhh how I love time away from work :-)  Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I work with a great bunch of gals but at times I feel like I have been working most all of my life and am just ready to retire...or at least find a job in the quilting industry....but oh wait...........I would work for fabric and bills would not get paid.  Guess no retirement yet............so I will just vacation...and do it often. Opening my own bakery is in the back of my mind as well...........oh to dream.
I am heading to TN...to see my mom and hit the quilt show in Knoxville.....lots of girlfriends will be there so it will be nice to catch up with them as well.
No pics to post today.  I hope when I return I will have at least 1-2 UFO's completed and ready to put in the frame....yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment