Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer is here........


Pics of my patio.  I enjoyed the past week SO much.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  The AC was turned off and the fantastic breeze was blowing curtains in all the open windows.  My kind of weather.  My patio is coming along.  I have the waterfountain hooked up but can't seem to come up with a good way to keep all the leaves from getting in the water..........have to think on that one.  I tried laying some screen over it but all it did was sink down in the water.  I need something more stable.  Maybe a trellis?? I just don't know.
The little "glass house" on the porch is a greenhouse I found in Berlin.  It is SO cute.  There is a man across from Zink's (where we do quilt retreats in May) ........his yard is full of crafy items.  Anyway....the house came home with me.  Not sure where it will go next Spring but I would like to put it in the flowerbed...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment