Monday, July 19, 2010

Double Wedding Ring


Well I found it...the lost tote.  I have not worked on this top in a long time.  I cut it from scraps about 10 years ago.  The recipient has since passed away and I could not bring myself to work on it. A few friends are now working on their own DWR top so I figured it was time to dig mine out.  When I went to get it I was so dissapointed that I could not find it.  I have moved more times than I have cared to the past few years and was afraid it had been lost in one of the moves...even though I was certain I had seen it.  Well, it ended up being placed under the far back of a shelf for some reason.  I was looking for something else and found it................it's time it was completed and put to use.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful~~~ can't wait to see it all finish & that you didn't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be beautiful...gorgeous colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. since you started it by hand...are you going to finish it that way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments ladies. Yes, as it was started by hand I will finish by hand. I still don't know how some do the DWR by machine, the curves would make me crazy. I could not imagine trying to do them on a machine. It will also be hand quilted.

    ReplyDelete