Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday May 12


One more work day completed.........with a big plop of yellow mustard hitting me square on the front of my blouse ............and I had a 4pm meeting....no hiding that big blob of yellow on a white blouse!!
Still trying to do a little work each evening on Scott's orange quilt.  I want it DONE and out of my frame, hopefully while the evenings are still cool enough that he can enjoy it.

It is about 3/4 of the way done.  The the binding will go on and it can go away.  I must say, I did not like it and the pic above really does not do it justice.  I left the frame in the middle of the living room floor last night when I was done.  I came home from work today and walking through the back door..I have to say.........it really is pretty.  The side that is completely quilting was face the door............the stitches really do make an ugly quilt pretty :-)

1 comment:

  1. He's going to love that quilt! It already looks fabulous on the frame.

    You'll do it,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete