Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

Well my quilting buddies, not much is going on in this household today.  I had big plans to get some spring cleaning done on the patio, in the house as well as the quilt room.  Time to clean out those unfinished projects!!! I have many things in many phases and I bet most can be used as Christmas gifts this year...if I get them done.  BUT I feel too crappy.  Took my son to the hospital for a procedure yesterday, felt like crap most of the time there, started running a fever later and coughing which makes my head feel like it's rady to explode and still feel crappy today...........so much for accomplishing things inside and outside today!!!!
Been trying to do a little work on Scott's quilt, since I am mostly sitting, but that's not going so well either.  Tried to surf the web and that's not so good either.  I just want to sleep.  Is that so bad on a nice day???????
And tomorrow is Easter...........it's a good thing my oldest son Eddie loves to cook.  I think he'll be pulling it off this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you are better now, Maggie. My family went through something like that and it took them 2 weeks to get better -and a friend it has taken her 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better thankx. Fever finally broke. I got so hot I was just lounging in my birthday suit (not a pretty picture at all) sweating out the fever. Went to the kids today, had breakfast/brunch with all of them. Hunter did his first Easter egg hunt and he was only interested in eating the eggs once he found them (with a little help from mommy and daddy)...they were all going to play board games while the baby napped I bailed to come home to the couch and jammies..........

    ReplyDelete