Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday April 24

So far it has been a beautiful  weekend....the rain came for a little while Thurday evening.  No rain came at all yesterday, that I know of, even though the weather man called for it.  It does look a little like rain this morning.  Retreat is coming next week.  I am so excited to spend 3-4 days with old friends as well as make some new friends.  We eat, sew, talk, share hopes and dreams of the future.
My machine is still packed from an event last weekend so that's out of the way.  I am not sure yet what I am taking to work on.  More than likely the Christmas challange that I am doing with Frannie and the Carolina Christmas from Bonnie Hunter's website.   Some kind of hand work and that may be it.  Not too many projects but enough to keep me busy.
Today will be packing day, laundry etc....just veg and relax as it feels like I have done nothing but run, run, run the past few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I wish that I could be there to go on the retreat with all my Ohio Quilter friends. But maybe when I am there the first of June we can all get together for just a little while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,
    You better rest a little. We don't want you to be exhausted in Berlin. There is way too much fun to be had.

    ReplyDelete