Sunday, April 11, 2010

Grandmothers Flower Garden

Happy Sunday Morning!!!  Here comes another project :-)  While organizing a little more in the quilt room I came across this Moda Moonlight fabric I had purchased several years ago.  Not enough to really do a major quilt with and the floral is so pretty I really did not want to give it too much competition with other fabrics. So I chose the flower garden pattern.  Anyone who really knows me knows I LOVE hand work, not too much into machine work.  I love these little flowers as they just pack up to go wherever I am going so easily.  The picture does not do the fabric justice, the colors are a little more vibrant in person.  If I tried to do a pic in good lighing it looked too pale, in a darker room it was even more pale.......I don't know how big it will end up being, it will be done when I run out of the floral fabric.  I think I have 2 yards :-)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more of this. I love the Grandmother's flower garden...these fabrics look "right" for that pattern. I thought I had a lot of projects on the go...you have me beat. I will admit that I am panicking a little now, when I finish the quilt in the frame I haven't got one waiting to be done...must get to work.

    ReplyDelete