Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ann's Quilt Top

This is a top given to me by a dear friend, Ms. Ann Fry.  I loved it from the moment I saw it.  I just love all the colors/scraps of fabrics.  She was not happy with how it turned out so I inheritated the top BUT I have to quilt it myself.........which is OK with me.  There is no better gift than a quilt from a quilting buddy!!
There are two pictures posted, one of the entire top and one close up to show the colors of the blocks.  All scrappy.  I love it and cannot wait to get it quilted.  I will cherish it.  Thank you Ann.





































































2 comments:

  1. You are indeed lucky to have such a great quilting friend. That is a gorgeous top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Edna. I love it and will always cherish it.

    ReplyDelete